Terms and Conditions
The term 'Golden Monkey Tea Company' or 'us' or 'we' refers to the owner of the website whose registered office is 64 Smith Street, Warwick, UK, CV34 4HU. The term 'you' refers to the user or viewer of our website.
You can choose to pay in British pounds or Euros by selecting the currency on the home page. All of our prices include VAT where applicable and do not include charges for delivery. Please note that we may change the prices of our products but the quoted price at time of purchase will be honoured.
We will do our best to ensure that the products we advertise on our website are in stock but they cannot be guaranteed so that by acknowledging receipt of your order, it is not a binding contract to supply your purchases. In the event of unavailable products for whatever reason we will contact you as soon as possible and advise on the options we have.
We except the following means of payment:
- credit cards (MasterCard and Visa) and debit cards through the website using the secure service of PayPal
- credit cards (MasterCard and Visa) and debit cards when orders are made over the telephone
Should any items you purchased from this website fail to meet your approval within 7 days of delivery please return them to us in their original condition. We regret to say that any food related items such as tea, chocolate, biscuits etc., cannot be accepted. Please email us with the reasons for returning the items.Please note that it will be your responsibility to pay the shipping charges unless otherwise discussed.
Orders will normally be dispatched within 3 working days. If there is a delay we will contact you as soon as possible. Especially for worldwide delivery please allow up to 21 days for delivery.
For UK deliveries we limit the weight to 6kg. For world wide and European deliveries we limit the weight to 2kg. If you want to order products weighing more than that please contact us.
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- This website also includes links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- You may not create a link to this website from another website or document without Golden Monkey Tea Company's prior written consent.
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of England, Scotland and Wales.